Delicate, pretty necklace with hand-stitched patterns inspired by the undulating mountains of Myanmar, to honour the heritage of Burmese refugees living in Malaysia.
- 24 karat gold-plated pendant and chain
- Hand-stitched and set by refugee women in Malaysia
- Measures 3.5cm from top to bottom, 2.8 cm diameter - Standard 45cm chain length
- Lead free and Nickel free
- Each piece of Earth Heir x MADE51 jewellery is lovingly handmade; slight variations are not uncommon
Charming Necklace Gold-Plated Nuusum
About Earth Heir®
Earth Heir® was founded to serve traditional artisans in underserved communities - we support their unique craftsmanship with holistic ethical business operations, including education, collaborative design partnerships, production & supply chain training, market access, financial support, and fair trade commercial practices. Our hope is for artisans to grow to be independent, be upskilled and develop sustainable livelihoods. This way the artisan sector as a whole becomes a means for economic development for communities.